1. Make sure your Echo is online
Fisrtly choose “Devices” from the bottom
Then select “All devices” to check if your Echo is online
2. Connect your Alexa with mi home
1) Select “More” from the bottom.
2) Choose “Skill & Games”
3) Search “dreame” from the search bar
4) Select “Dreame” offical skill
5) Enable to use the skill
6) This skill requires Mi Home account, please make sure youhavealready downloaded Mi Home and logged in
7) After connecting to Mi Home, you can see your devices that areconnected to Mi Home. If the device list is not updated, youcanupdate you it via the command “Alexa, search devices”.
- What do I do if Mi Home App is Unable to Connect an Amazon Alexa Device?
If you are unable to link your Mi account to Alexa, please ensure the following:
- You have downloaded the Mi Home App, and it has been updated to the latest version.
- You have created and logged in to your Mi account
- Pop-up blockers are disabled on your mobile device
- Alexa is online
- What do I do if Alexa Does not Understand the Question?
If Alexa does not understand the question, please ensure the following:
- You are speaking the supported commands
- The “Dreame” skill is enabled