Before starting binding, you need to confirm the following matters in advance:
- Make sure you have downloaded the latest Mi Home App
- Make sure you have created and successfully logged in to the Mi Home App account.
- Make sure that there is a networked device on the Mi Home App account and the device is online
- Make sure you have downloaded the latest Google Home and Google Assist
- Make sure you have created and successfully signed in to Google Home
Dreame skill binding process
Step 1: Open the Google App, click the avatar in the upper right corner to enter account management, and select "Home control" under account management
Step 2: Search for "Dreame" in the search box of "Add devices" and select "Dreame Bot MiHome“
Step 3: Log in to the Mi Home App account, click the "sign in" button, and start linking the Mi account with Google
Step 4: Click the "confirm" button to confirm the authorization, and automatically return to the "Add devices" page, wait for about 3 seconds, and the page will prompt that the binding is successful. If the binding fails, follow the steps above to try again.
Step 5: Select your device and choose a room for the device (click the close icon to skip this step)
View path: After the binding is successful, you can view the device on the home page